The Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties are fishing booties for protecting your feet against whatever is creeping around the watery bottoms. The super durable sole is made with vulcanized rubber and is impenetrable, allowing you to avoid the rocks stabbing your feet and a little less slip. The 2.5mm neoprene is laminated to 100% nylon and is formfitting for a comfortable feel. The light weight won’t slow you down so you can spend the day casting for The One.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties
- Durable neoprene laminated with 100% nylon
- Strategically placed reinforcement panels at key wear points provide extra durability and a better fit without bagging
- Large 10-YKK plastic vislon self-locking zipper won't corrode in salt water
- Sole and rubber reinforcements are made of durable vulcanized rubber; impenetrable outsole provides foot protection when walking on coral
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties
- Weight: 22.7 oz / 644 g
- 2.5mm neoprene laminated to 100% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.