The Men's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia is equipped with 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This Patagonia men’s jacket will keep you dry from the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flashbang of an afternoon thunderstorm in the mountains. The Men’s Torrentshell jacket is built for trekking and hiking in bad conditions. You will not be disappointed by the comfort of performance of this Patagonia shell jacket. The Torrentshell rain jacket pairs well with cheese.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.