The Nano Puff Pullover by Patagonia is wind and water resistant. Versatile 60-gram PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in this Patagonia Jacket. The Nano Puff Pullover can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold. I think more things should have self-explanatory names like the pullover. For example: pants – upleggers, hat – headtopper, thongs – upbutters…that sounded better in my head.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.