Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Patagonia's Down Sweater Jacket packs so much punch into 12 ounces, it will easily become your go-to down jacket this winter. The windproof fabric is jammed with just the right amount of 800 fill down to keep you heated at the core, right where you need it most. The clean, classic style will take you from your favorite coffee shop and straight up into the mountains without a second thought.
Supes Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket
- Super light, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with Deluge DWR- (durable water repellent) coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 343 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.