The Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Hoody. Windproof warmth - this jacket combines a lightweight and supple Windstoper Insulated Shell exterior with 100-g PrimaLoft Ecoinsulation for superior weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Hoody
- Gore-Tex Wind stopper Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness - and pack-compatible hand warmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System has embedded cord lock in hood and hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 24 oz / 680 g
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore Wind stopper 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.