The Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket is a wind blocking jacket for trail running. The Wind Shield Hybrid uses two types of soft shell fabrics, of varying weights to provide you with a durable, weather-resistant barrier from the cold weather. A durable water repellent coating throughout repels water from the fabric surface, increasing the water-resistance to help keep you dry. The side panels are more breathable, so your underarms won't overheat. The cuffs are a soft fabric with thumbholes to keep sleeves in place, as well as fold over hand mitts for even colder days. Don't worry, they fold away on warmer days. Sneaky, sneaky.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Breathable Capilene 4 fabric on side and back panels keep wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered pocket at left chest
- Thumb holes and fold-over mitt hidden in cuff construction
- Reflective logo at left chest; spot reflectivity at center back
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 229 g
- Body: 3-layer 3.5-oz (120 g) 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 3.8-oz (108 g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency, 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.