Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Board Short has tons of features that make it great for surfing, hiking, and any other outdoor thing you can think of. The pockets are self draining and one of them has a key loop, which is great for hooking your keys onto. That's why it's called a key loop. If you think of other uses for it, let me know. The water-resistant fabric is incredibly durable so you get more use out of it and you won't have to buy new shorts every few months. Unless you’re a board short hoarder like me.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Board Short
- Durable and quick-drying Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-piece-self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladder lock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket easily drains
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a non corrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminates chafing
- New, slightly trimmer silhouette on thigh, seat, and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Board Short
- Weight: 5.9 oz / 167 g
- Outseam: 21"
- Regular fit
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.