Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Wanaka Down Jacket is a waterproof jacket packed with down for battling everyday winter weather. The Wanaka Down starts with a 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell made of a recycled polyester to provide you with waterproof, breathable protection against sudden cold weather rain, snow, or sleet. A durable water repellent finish repels moisture from the fabric surface. Packed inside the jacket is fluffy 600 fill power duck down to trap warm air inside for the coldest of winter days. A storm flap snaps over the front zipper to block wind and rain from sneaking in and a hood keeps your head warm, drops out of the way when not in use, or can be removed completely. A total of five pockets, four on the front, one internal hold onto your precious essentials so they can't be lost in a slushy parking lot puddle.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Wanaka Down Jacket
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell made of recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-forcefed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded jacket with full-length zipper, stand-up collar, snap closure external storm flap and adjustable snap closure cuffs; insulated, removable and adjustable hood
- Pockets: One flapped, upper right-chest pocket with hidden snap-closure, one upper left-chest pocket vertical zippered pocket; two fleece line, lower-front zippered pockets; internal zip chest pocket
- Adjustable snap, self-fabric cuffs with knit-rib interior storm cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Removable hood with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down and interior, adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for range of motion
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Wanaka Down Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 47.9 oz / 1357 g
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer
- 6-oz 100% polyester (plain weave 100% recycled; heather: 50% recycled), with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.