Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Wanaka Down Jacket by Patagonia. Stuff your cold hands into the fleece-lined pockets of this urban down jacket that's waterproof, insulated with 600-fill down, and has an insulated removable hood.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Wanaka Down Jacket
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell made of recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier, Deluge DWR finish and 600-fillpower premium European goose down insulation
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper, stand-up collar, snap closure external storm flap and adjustable snap closure cuffs insulated, removable and adjustable hood
- Pockets: Flapped, snap-closure, external left-chest pocket and vertical zippered external right-chest pocket two zippered, fleece-lined hand warmers
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Wanaka Down Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 37 oz / 1049 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester
- Plain Weave: 100% Recycled Heather: 50% recycled), with a waterproof
- Breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.