The Patagonia Men’s Untracked Pant is an insulated ski/snowboard pant for riding through untouched powder. The super durable Gore-Tex 3 Layer fabric is waterproof/breathable and windproof to keep you dry and deter the elements. A durable water repellent finish helps any melted snow bead up and roll off so you can trudge through the deeper snow. Articulated knees provide a natural bend and more freedom of movement so you can continue your hike upwards. As you start to heat up, vents at the thigh can be opened up, don’t worry, they’re mesh lined so snow won’t get in. You’ll also find snow gaiters that grip around your boot to prevent snow entry. A total of five pockets provide ample space, two at the hips to warm your hands, two at the thighs for your map and a snack, and one on the butt, just in case.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Untracked Pant
- Durable 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit grown-on belt loops two-snap closure and zip fly loop on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers two thigh cargo one back pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 16.8 oz / 476 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brushed Backer: 75-denier 100% polyester
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.