The Men's Traverse Pants, Patagonia's lightest, most breathable, recycled polyester soft-shell pant. It provides weather protection, dries fast and is durable for all-mountain training or alpine use.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Traverse Pants
- Fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR finish
- Double needle stitched waistband with brushed-elastic interior and drawcord
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets; zippered back pocket on right side
- 4-panel construction with gusseted crotch and tapered leg for athletic fit
- Reinforced knee panel for extra warmth
- Reflective zippers at hem unzip for a straight leg fit over running shoes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.8 oz / 306 g
- 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester
- 7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.