The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Parka. A parka-length, full-coverage version of our best-selling rainwear jacket, the Torrentshell Parka provides full rain protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Parka
- 2.5-Layer Nylon Ripstop Shell with a Waterproof/Breathable H2No Barrier and Deluge DWR Finish
- 2-Way-Adjustable Hood with Laminated Visor Rolls Down and Stows
- Micro Fleece-Lined Neck Provides Comfort and Protects Waterproof/Breathable Barrier
- 2-Way Center-Front Zipper Has Exterior and Interior Storm Flaps To Keep Water Out
- Pit Zips Have Storm Flaps and Deluge DWR-Treated Zippers
- Self-Fabric Hook-And-Loop Cuff Closures Draw Cord Hem
- Packs Into Zippered Interior Self-Storage Chest Pocket
- Pockets: Two External Handwarmers (One Serves As a Stuffsack) and An Internal Mesh Drop-In
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 382 g
- 2.5-Layer, 2.6 oz 100% Nylon Ripstop with a Waterproof/Breathable H2No Barrier and a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.