The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell P/O is a pullover rain shell for minimalist hikers that find themselves in the storm. The H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a waterproof/breathable 2.5 layer nylon ripstop fabric to keep all that is wet off your upper half. A durable water repellent finish deters water from soaking into the fabric surface. The 1/2 zip at the front eases in getting the jacket on and off, while featuring interior and exterior storm flaps to prevent leaking. Tuck a map into the zippered kangaroo pouch and you're ready to tromp through the rain. Once the rain ceases, the whole thing stuffs into the kangaroo pouch and you can clip it to your pack, or stuff it into the stretch-mesh pocket at the front of your pack.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell P/O
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell P/O
- Weight: 10.8 oz / 306 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.