The Patagonia Men's Technical Sunshade Short is a fishing short for warm weather and spending time on the poling platform. The Technical Sunshade Short is made with 100% nylon taslan and has a durable water repellent finish to repel water droplets. They’re quick drying and lightweight, just in case you fall in. The ten inch inseam lands right above the knee and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. To protect against the push pole, the front of the short is reinforced. The two deep front pockets and two back pockets hang onto small items so you don’t have to jump off the platform every time. Shhh, don’t scare the fish.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Technical Sunshade Short
- Lightweight, quick-drying shorts, with tough stretch-woven reinforced front protects against abrasion caused by push poles
- Double hook-and-loop back pockets with zippered closures; one with an additional zipper closure for extra security
- Elasticized waistband for a comfortable fit
- Heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Designed to be worn with the Sunshade Hoody
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Technical Sunshade Short
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 10"
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 229 g
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Reinforced Front: 96% nylon/4% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.