The Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover is a classic that kind of made fleece cool, and one of those type of fleece jackets you will probably own for like 20 years. The Synchilla is made with a warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece, and has a low-sheared face that helps trap body heat, and resists abrasion so it will last you longer. This Patagonia fleece features spandex trimmed cuffs, and a taped 4-snap Supplex nylon placket that combine to keep in warmth, and the hip length makes it decent for layering when it's super cold out, or to wear alone during the spring or fall. The men's Synchilla fleece weighs in at around 18.7 ounces on average, has a relaxed fit design, and it's so loud in here right now.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Warm recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex nylon placket, a stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Left chest pocket with Supplex nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 18.7 oz / 530 g
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) polyester fleece
- Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester
- Heathers: 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.