Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Hoody is a cozy hooded pullover that is as comfortable around the town as it is around the trail. I own one of these puppies and love breaking it out in the fall. Once the temperatures start to drop, this fleece is never too far out of reach. As comfy as a cotton hoody but made with double-faced polyester fleece which gives some added technical advantages like an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio and moisture wicking. The Synchilla Snap-T hoody also features the super practical kangaroo handwarmer pockets and chest snap pocket. Everything about this hoody is designed to be as convenient as possible.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Hoody
- Lightweight, warm recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Hoody has a 3-panel hood and 4-snap placket with 100% nylon taslan
- Left-chest pocket has nylon taslan flap and snap closure
- Color-blocked body
- Kangaroo-style hand warmer pockets
- Spandex binding on hood opening, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 16.5 oz / 468 g
- Body: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double face fleece
- Placket and Pockets: 100% nylon taslan
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.