Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Have you ever looked at a kangaroo and wondered "what would I do with a big ol' pouch"? I have. I would love a handy place to keep a sub sandwich, a tennis ball canister or even a baby kangaroo. So guys, until it's socially acceptable for us to carry purses, the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Marsupial is the next best thing. This light and durable mid-layer fleece is a perfect everyday jacket but also excels as an insulating layer under a shell for adverse conditions. The body is 100% polyester (85% recycled) Synchilla fleece which will keep you warm; the yoke, outer collar and outer arms are a flexible 100% recycled polyester twill fleece. The best of both worlds. The namesake marsupial pocket is excellent for stowing... anything smaller than a medium sized log.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Synchilla Marsupial
- Made of two fleece fabrics: The body is recycled polyester Synchilla fleece the yoke (front and back) is recycled polyester twill fleece
- Pullover 1/4-zip with large kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket and Y-Joint sleeves
- Large kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket lined with 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.8 oz / 448 g
- Body, under arm panels and inner collar: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double face fleece
- Yoke, outer collar and outer arm panels: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester twill fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.