The Patagonia Men's Synch Snap-T Pant is a fleece pant for lounging on the weekends. The classic Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T has officially turned into a pant, providing your lower half with warmth and coziness. The 100% polyester is durable yet soft, ready for reading or tv on the couch, or making your lover breakfast in bed. The regular fit has just enough room to move and if you are forced to go out in the snow, just pull over a pair of snowpants over top. Shovel that snow and then shed the wet layer to cuddle fireside. The handwarmer pockets warm the hands while the classic Snap-T pocket at the back hangs onto your wallet for a quick errand. By quick errand I mean that pint of ice cream from the grocery store, or a steamy cup of hot coffee from your favorite shop.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Synch Snap-T Pant
- Warm, durable polyester fleece pant with the classic rear Snap-T pocket detail
- Elasticized waistband with exterior drawstring adjustment
- Spandex binding on bottom leg opening
- On-seam handwarmer pockets and single rear pocket with nylon taslan flap and snap closure
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Synch Snap-T Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 386 g
- Inseam: 32"
- Straight leg
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled)
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.