Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket. Our Super Pluma is made for the alpinist who packs light for long ascents. The shell jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Pro Shelluses the lightest and most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a special high performance membrane that's bonded between the outer material and GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection, durability and comfort for tough alpine conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick and- easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pressed-pleat pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Center front and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket
- Weight: 15.1 oz / 428 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.