The Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket. Our Super Pluma is made for the alpinist who packs light for long ascents. The shell jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Pro Shelluses the lightest and most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a special high performance membrane that's bonded between the outer material and GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection, durability and comfort for tough alpine conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick and- easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pressed-pleat pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Center front and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket
- Weight: 15.1 oz / 428 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.