The Patagonia Men's Super Cell Pant is an ultralight, waterproof pant for alpine climbers and ultralight backpackers. When you're always concious of weight, but still need full protection, the Super Cell Pant delivers with 2.5 layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® technology. The 40D fabric is tough enough to handle the storm and a durable water repellent finish repels water from the fabric surface. Once the weather clears, you can easily open up the calf-length zippers, remove the pants, and stuff them down small into your pack until the next bout of rain. The lower leg features a slim profile and scuff guards, both for additional protection against crampons that can be hard-wearing upon your rain pants. Articulated well through the knees for incredible range of motion leaves you moving fast through the mountains.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Super Cell Pant
- 2.5-layer nylon Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length welted DWR-coated zipper, snap closure, and sewn tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Super Cell Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Shell: 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Technology
- Scuff Guard: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a PU-coating
- Shell and scuff guard have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.