Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Jacket is a bomber waterproof cold weather jacket that is ready to tackle any mountaineering trip. One of the main concerns when venturing far past the treeline is weather conditions and this jacket helps to ease some of those concerns. Featuring 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and key-area reinforcements, the Super Alpine was bred to take on the elements. So don't sweat the inclement weather.... but if you do, the micro-grid interior and pit-zips (coupled with the breathablity of Gore-Tex) gives you ample ventilation. Add on a ton of technical features (listed below) without tacking on a bunch of weight and you have a no-nonsense jacket ready to fight for your comfort and safety.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Jacket
- New GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness-and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
- Regular fit
- Weight: 18.2 oz / 516 g
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz, 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.