The Patagonia Men's Stretch Houdini Board Short is a stretchy board short for comfort on the waves. The regular fit is neither loose nor tight, with a trim silhouette through the thigh, keeping a more streamlined look in the 21 inch inseam. The glued seams are reinforced with stitching, which lay flat to prevent chafing. The UPF 50 keeps your lower half protected from the sun for a full day of surfing; just don’t forget the sunscreen for the upper half. The lightweight fabric dries quickly and features a durable water repellent so you can brush away beads of water. The right hip pocket zips shut and is self-draining for quick, watery exits.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Stretch Houdini Board Short
- Made of a super lightweight and quick-drying recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Glued seams with stitched enforcement; grown-on waistband; flat-lying gasket fly; ladder lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining flap pocket on right hip has gasket closure
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Stretch Houdini Board Short
- Weight: 3.5 oz / 99 g
- Outseam: 21"
- Regular fit
- Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Contrast Yoke: 2.8-oz 100% polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, and a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.