The Men's Snowshot Pants - Short by Patagonia. From hitting a wind lip to landing a cornice, these waterproof/breathable pants let freeriders stay dry, look good and have fun with whatever terrain they find.
FEATURES of the Men's Snowshot Pants - Short by Patagonia
- Durable 2-layer polyester has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection
- Seat and thighs lined with brushed polyester mesh for extra insulation, efficient wicking and snag-free layering; legs lined with slick polyester mesh for excellent glide
- Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining with internal hook-and-loop adjustment; articulated knees for mobility
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one thigh cargo; two rear pockets secure with heavy duty hook-and-loop closure
- Zippers are treated with a Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out
- This garment has a Relaxed Fit
- Weight: 754 g (1 lb 10.6 oz)
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish.
- Lining: seat and thigh: 100% polyester brushed mesh
- Lower leg: 100% polyester mesh.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.