The Men's Snowshot Jacket by Patagonia. From hitting a wind lip to landing a cornice, this waterproof jacket lets freeriders stay dry, look good and have fun with whatever terrain they find.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester ripstop with H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Low-profile snap closure helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions soft micro fleece panels in chin and back of neck; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves one internal stash pocket
- Adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves hem cinches to keep out cold draw cord exits into hand warmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 33.6 oz / 952 g
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body Lining: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh
- Lower Body, hood lining, Powder Skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.