Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Slopestyle Hoody is a lot like your favorite hoody (the one you take everywhere), but better. Well, probably. I guess I don't know too much about your favorite hoody. But I do know about the Slopestyle. Comprised of polyester knit bonded to a microfleece, it can handle the outdoors better than a cotton hoody ever could. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish will shed the elements while also allowing breathability so moisture won't accumulate on the inside. The Slopestyle will also slide easily under a jacket to add versatility to your winter wardrobe.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Slopestyle Hoody
- Soft, stretchy polyester sheds moisture and light snow
- High collar with brushed fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Cozy fleece-lined hood drawcords cinch down for extra protection on blustery days not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb loops for wrist coverage
- Hem cinches to keep out cold drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for adjustment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and two hidden security
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 20.9 oz / 592 g
- 7.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester microfleece with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.