Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Occam's razor, put simply, states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. That's why it's no mystery that the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket is such a functional piece of outerwear; it wants to keep you warm and mobile, and it does it as efficiently as possible. The Simple Synchilla is an update of a Patagonia classic fleece, now constructed with a two-tone fabric blend. The upper gives you the mobility offered by 100% recycled Thermal Pro® polyester twill, with Y-joint sleeves for further ease of movement. The body is super comfortable and warm Synchilla to keep you insulated. It is great as a stand-alone mid-layer or under a shell. Simply put, this jacket is ready to perform.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket
- Made of Two Fleece Fabric: The body is recycled polyester Synchilla fleece the yoke (front and back) is recycled polyester twill fleece
- Full-zip jacket with nylon taslan on chin flap and pockets
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered left-chest pocket lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.4 oz / 493 g
- Body, under arm panels and inner collar: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double face fleece
- Yoke, outer collar and outer arm panels: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester twill fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.