Occam's razor, put simply, states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. That's why it's no mystery that the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket is such a functional piece of outerwear; it wants to keep you warm and mobile, and it does it as efficiently as possible. The Simple Synchilla is an update of a Patagonia classic fleece, now constructed with a two-tone fabric blend. The upper gives you the mobility offered by 100% recycled Thermal Pro® polyester twill, with Y-joint sleeves for further ease of movement. The body is super comfortable and warm Synchilla to keep you insulated. It is great as a stand-alone mid-layer or under a shell. Simply put, this jacket is ready to perform.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket
- Made of Two Fleece Fabric: The body is recycled polyester Synchilla fleece the yoke (front and back) is recycled polyester twill fleece
- Full-zip jacket with nylon taslan on chin flap and pockets
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered left-chest pocket lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Simple Synchilla Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.4 oz / 493 g
- Body, under arm panels and inner collar: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double face fleece
- Yoke, outer collar and outer arm panels: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester twill fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.