Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Shelter Stone Jacket by Patagonia. Patagonia's most durable waterproof/breathable hard-shell jacket with improved stretch.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Shelter Stone Jacket
- Durable 3-layer, stretch-woven nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist have an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood
- Smooth, center-front zipper with storm flap and rain gutter
- Pockets: Two hand warmers, two chest, all with watertight, coated zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish and zipper garages internal pockets: one drop-in, one security
- Watertight, coated pit zips treated with Deluge DWR finish
- Cuffs secure with supple, self-fabric cuff tabs and elastic
- Draw cord hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 22.3 oz / 632 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.1-oz 80-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop
- Shell and reinforcements have an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.