Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Shelled Synchilla Jacket is a hip length jacket for chilly fall and spring days, whether you're up north at the cabin or hanging about downtown. The Shelled Synchilla marries the cozy, warm Synchilla fleece classic that you love with a 100% nylon shell. This dynamic duo provides you with wind- and weather-resistance for not-so-nice, chilly days. The durable water repellent finish allows light rain to bead up and roll right off the surface. The rib-knit cuffs and hem wrap close to the body, blocking drafts from entering the jacket. The two hand pockets zipper shut for securing gloves or small extras, while the internal zip hangs onto your wallet.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Shelled Synchilla Jacket
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with warm Synchilla fleece
- Tall stand-up collar raglan sleeves polyester
- Spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Pockets: Zippered hand warmers one internal, welted left-chest pocket all lined with polyester brushed tricot
- Collar lined with durable nylon shell fabric and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation for warmth
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Shelled Synchilla Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 16.8 oz / 476 g
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR finish
- Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.