The Patagonia Men's Short Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt is a great shirt for runners. Maybe that's why it's called the Fore Runner shirt. It has reflective logos and 30 UPF sun protection. This Patagonia shirt also has a slim fit so you can show off your calf muscles. That’s wrong. But I’m an intern and don’t anything about slim-fitting shirts. The shoulder seams are made to reduce chafing and the fabric is extra durable so you can wear it forever. Just take it off sometimes to wash it.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Short Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on chest and center back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Short Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt
- Weight: 3.2 oz / 91 g
- Slim fit
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance
- 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.