Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Rubicon Windstopper Jacket is a great performance piece for when you're going above the treeline or in otherwise exposed areas. The 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish will block out the wind with a vengeance. I'm not sure what wind ever did to make this jacket so mad, but the Rubicon wants nothing to do with it anymore. 100-g PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is mapped across your core, with 60-g in the arms, to assure warmth while increasing mobility and compressibility and minimizing weight and bulk.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rubicon Windstopper Jacket
- Gore Wind stopper insulated shell fabric combined with warm Prim aloft Eco insulation that's lightweight, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions soft micro fleece panels at back of neck and on storm flap at chin
- Pit zips quickly release heat articulated arms increase mobility
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing one internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves draw cord at hem exits into hand warmers for adjustment without exposure
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 29.8 oz / 845 g
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore Wind stopper 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation blend: 60-g and 100-g Prim aloft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.