Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Rubicon Rider Jacket by Patagonia. This ultra warm shell has waterproof reinforcements where you need them, to keep you riding the lifts all day, even if the weather turns sour.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rubicon Rider Jacket
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet compatible hood with easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment soft micro fleece panels at back of neck and chin pit zips quickly vent heat articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest, includes secure media pocket with cable routing one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves one internal stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves draw cord hem draw cord exits into hand warmers for adjustment
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 48.2 oz / 1366 g
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcement: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170 denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with DWR finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.