How come every time I build a fort of hummus it falls apart? I get so totally bummed. The Patagonia Men's Rock Guide Zip-Off Pants are lightweight and airy. The mesh-lined waist wicks moisture and keeps a smooth, low profile under a harness. Pockets include two front and two zippered security: one on the rear and one on the right thigh. Now, back to contructing my mediterrian cavern of protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rock Guide Zip-Off Pants
- Versatile, durable nylon/spandex fabric has DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with button closure and belt loops
- Gusseted crotch articulation for better mobility
- 4-pocket design: two front slash pockets with mesh pocket bag for venting, rear right zippered pocket, and side thigh patch pocket with zipper
- Zip off legs to convert into shorts
- Color-coded zippers make reattaching the legs a breeze
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 340 g / 12 oz
- Inseams: Pant: 32", Short: 11"
- 4.5-oz stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.