The Men's Rock Guide Pants by Patagonia. Patagonia's lightest weight soft-shell climbing pants are made from a lightweight 4.5-oz stretch-woven nylon and spandex fabric; with 40-UPF sun protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rock Guide Pants
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex with Deluge DWR finish
- 40-UPF sun protection
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Zip fly with button closure
- Pockets: One rear zippered, two front slash, one stitched on zippered thigh
- Articulated knees
- Wider hem ensures pants stay rolled up
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.