The Men's Rock Guide Pants by Patagonia. Patagonia's lightest weight soft-shell climbing pants are made from a lightweight 4.5-oz stretch-woven nylon and spandex fabric; with 40-UPF sun protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rock Guide Pants
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex with Deluge DWR finish
- 40-UPF sun protection
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Zip fly with button closure
- Pockets: One rear zippered, two front slash, one stitched on zippered thigh
- Articulated knees
- Wider hem ensures pants stay rolled up
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Inseam: 32"
- 4.5-oz 96-denier stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.