FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rio Gallegos Wader - Regular
- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable andpuncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams resist abrasion
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and float ant
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees; removable neoprene knee pads
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Field repair kit included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Rio Gallegos Wader - Regular
- Weight: 43 oz / 1219 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta
- Lower: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density, double-weave taffeta. All with waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.