The Patagonia Men's Retro Grade Pants. Made of 8-oz 98% organic cotton with 2% spandex, these climber’s pants have a built-in belt, gusseted crotch, reinforced seat, articulated knees, and a snapped drop-in thigh pocket.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Retro Grade Pant
- 8-oz organic cotton canvas with a touch of spandex for comfort, function and durability
- Separating zippered fly with snap closure and a low-profile built-in adjustable belt
- Two easy-entry hand warmer pockets, rear patch-pockets and snapped pocket on right thigh
- Double-layer seat gives added durability when body scamming or sitting at belays
- Articulated knees and a full-length gusseted crotch for added mobility when high-stepping
- Wide, double-layer hem keeps rolled-up cuffs in place
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 21.2 oz / 601 g
- 8-oz 98% organic cotton ,2% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.