The Men's Rain Shadow Jacket by Patagonia. Hardworking, full coverage, lightweight rainwear jacket for easily packable wet-weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rain Shadow Jacket
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for visibility in poor conditions
- Pockets: Two unlined, waterproof handwarmers
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are coated with a Deluge DWR finish and are watertight
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Updated custom zipper pulls
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Rain Shadow Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 5.7 oz / 161 g
- 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon, with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.