Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's R4 is an impressively warm and windproof fleece jacket. You might be thinking "the R4 is the highest number R jacket in the series... it must be the warmest".... well, that's awfully presumptuous of you, but you're right. This time. The R4 is comprised of 3 layers: the outer is super warm high-loft R4 fabric, the middle is Polartec Windbloc polyester with a windproof laminate, and the inner layer is an R2 grid. You might be thinking "sounds like you're wearing a sandwich".... well, this time you're not so right. Wearing a sandwich would be strange and not feasible and wouldn't give you this level of warmth, comfort and mobility with minimal bulk. So quit trying to wear a sandwich, silly, and check out the Patagonia R4 mid-layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R4 Jacket
- R4 fabric is windproof, superwarm and stretchy
- Jacket has a refined fit, underarm gussets and offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- cAll seams have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Brushed tricot on inner collar; soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket and two hand pockets have Slim Zip installs and clean finished zipper garages; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Single-pull adjustable hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R4 Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
- 13-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester highloft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2 grid fleece interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.