Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Patagonia Men's R3 Jacket, comprised of a warm, high-loft, compressible Regulator® fabric, is a great mid-layer fleece for a variety of conditions. I'd try to compare the outer fabric of the R3 to the fur of some animal... but there just isn't a creature out there that is this soft. You gotta step up your game, nature; make an even softer sheep or something. Anyways, Patagonia developed the Regulator® Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fabric to wick moisture, dry quickly and retain warmth. Polartec Power Dry® panels run down the sides and undersides of the arms giving freedom of movement. So throw on this fleece by itself or under a shell to keep yourself active no matter the temperature... and try not to look down on all those not-as-soft critters; they're trying their best.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R3 Jacket
- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec Thermal Pro provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Stretchy Polartec Power Dry on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness-and pack-compatible two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R3 Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 445 g
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex
- Side Panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.