If you’re looking for an eco-friendly, compressible, breathable, versatile fleece jacket, look no further than the Patagonia Men’s R2 Jacket. This jacket is made with 6.1 ounces of Polartec Thermal Pro fleece, which is a 64% recycled polyester/spandex blend, and weighs in at 13.1 ounces. Patagonia strategically placed Polartec Power Stretch panels along the sides of the body and arms, adding extra air flow, a closer fit and easier motion control, making the R2 an ideal layering choice when hitting the slopes. In mid-range temps, this Patagonia men’s fleece jacket will hold up as a stand alone piece for almost any activity thanks to the directional knit of the short sheared/high loft F3 (fleece face fabric). You’re looking at a slim fit with this piece. Definitely designed with the athlete in mind.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket
- Directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarner pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 391 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled) / 3% spandex
- Side Panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled) / 7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.