Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you're looking to build up a solid layering system for snowsports, Patagonia's Men's Primo Jacket is a great place to start. Or a great place to finish. Basically, it is versatile enough to be great in any system. Comprised of a GORE-TEX® material with pit-zips, you can be sure that you will have plenty of breathability and ventilation as you exert yourself while tearing up the slopes (or while walking up stairs.... let's be honest, I don't know how fit you are). It is fully waterproof and has a removable powder skirt, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and elastic hem will make sure you stay dry. When people tell you that the weather is crummy out you'll just have to take their word for it, safe in your jacket-fort.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Primo Jacket
- Tough 3-layer 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing one forearm one interior drop-in one interior stash
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 26.1 oz / 740 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.