Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Pants. Let our Powder Bowl Pants complete your backcountry ensemble. The shell pants, engineered Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm
- A combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one back hip and one right thigh
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Seat and Upper Thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Legs: 100% polyester mesh
- Weight: 28.8 oz / 816 g
- Regular fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.