I love the concept behind Patagonia's unique Men's Pembroke Jacket, a super light rain shell designed with city styling. 2.5-layer, 40-denier nylon stretch laminate shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) blocks the rain; when it's not raining you can unsnap the hood and fold down the collar for a classier look. The cuffs are also adjustable with snaps (none of that low class velcro stuff). Sleek and trim but with the full performance of a classic rain shell, it effortlessly blends trail life and town life (but be prepared for a swanky trail name, like Sir Bradford or something).
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Pembroke Jacket
- 2.5-layer nylon stretch laminate with custom backer print and a DWR finish
- Seam-sealed construction center-front Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight interior storm flap fold-over collar adjustable, removable hood
- Pockets: Shell has one left-chest and two lower torso featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight all with zipper garages
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Removable, fully adjustable snap hood internal draw cord hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Pembroke Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.3 oz / 434 g
- 2.5-layer, 40-denier 100% nylon stretch laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.