The Patagonia Men's Paddler Board Shorts. Now with a redesigned fly and improved buttons, these recyclable nylon board shorts have a polyester liner, which eliminate chafe during long paddles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Paddler Board Shorts
- Recyclable, lightweight nylon with a DWR finish is durable and quick-drying
- Board shorts have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip, and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Liner, attached at inseam and out seam, reduces chafe and provides quick drainage
- Zippered horizontal pocket on right thigh is self-draining and has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Reversed-out seams at hem reduce chafing
- Hem hits just above the knee
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 9", Outseam: 19"
- Weight: 6.7 oz / 189 g
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.