Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Northwall Jacket. The Northwall Jacket is our go-to soft shell made for cold conditions. The jacket is built with a Regulator R4 grid interior and moistureshedding Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric, which is highly breathable, provides great stretch, and has a high warmth-to-rate ratio.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Northwall Jacket
- Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator High-Loft Grid Fleece Interior Provides Excellent Water-Resistant Protection and Incredible Breath Ability
- Sonic-Welded Seam Construction with Reinforced Stitch (Patent Pending) Reduces Bulk and Weight
- Helmet-Compatible, 2-Way-Adjustable Hood with Laminated Visor Provides Optimal Visibility In Bad Conditions
- Touch Point System has Embedded Cord Locks In Hood and Hem for Quick Adjustments to Seal Out Weather
- Modified Y-Joint Sleeves for Mobility
- Harness- and Pack-Compatible Torso Pockets Have Reverse-Coil Zippers with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Treatment
- Low-Profile Cuff with Pleated Gusset
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Northwall Jacket
- Weight: 25.8 oz / 731 g
- 12.5 oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex with a Regulator High-Loft Grid Fleece Interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.