The Patagonia Men's Nomader Zip-Off Pants. Lightweight technical zip-off climbing and trekking pants made of stretch nylon with a DWR finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nomader Zip-Off Pants
- Versatile, durable nylon/spandex fabric with grid-like texture is water-repellent and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for extreme mobility
- Pockets: three zippered security, two large on legs, one on back
- Two front contoured slash pockets with mesh pocket bags for airflow
- Zip fly, snap closure, waistband with belt loops and stretch elastic panels for a comfortable fit
- Zip off legs to convert into shorts
- Color-coded zippers make reattaching the legs a breeze
- Regular fit
- Weight: 379 g / 13.4 oz
- Inseams (size 32): Pants: 32", Shorts: 11"
- Fabric: 4-oz. 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with DWR and 40-UPF sun protection
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.