The Patagonia Men's Nomader Pants. Lightweight technical climbing and trekking pants made of stretch nylon with a DWR finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nomader Pants
- Versatile, durable nylon/spandex fabric with grid-like texture is water-repellent and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Belt loops, zip fly, and snap closure at the waist
- Stretchy panels at the hips for comfort
- Three zippered pockets: Two large on legs, one on back
- Front contoured slash pockets and back drop-in pockets
- All pockets have mesh pocket bags for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased mobility
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Nomader Pants
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 362 g
- Inseam: 32"
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled), 5% spandex, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.