The Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts. Our most breathable, versatile, fully featured endurance short made of ultra light recycled polyester stretch fabric; with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; built-in liner; 8" inseam.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts
- Durable Yet Supple, This Highly Breathable Stretch-Woven Fabric Resists Snagging
- Deluge DWR Finish For Improved Moisture Management
- Lightweight, Breathable, Built-In Liner
- Internal Draw Cord At Waist Secures fit
- Pockets: Two Front Drop-In
- One Back Zippered with Key Loop
- All with Stitched-Through Pocket Bags For Secure Storage
- Inside Waistband and Gusset Made Of Ultra Light Air Flow Mesh Fabric
- Reflective Heat-Transfer Logo On Front and Back
- Regular fit
- Weight: 189 oz / 6.7 g
- Inseam: 8"
- Body: 3.5 oz 75-Denier 91% All-Recycled Polyester, 9% Spandex with 4-Way Stretch and Deluge DWR Finish
- Inside Waistband and Gusset: 3.1 oz 100% Polyester (30% Recycled) with Gladiodor Odor Control For The Garment
- Insulation: 60-g Primaloft One Polyester
- Mesh with Gladiodor Odor Control For The Garment
- Lining: 3.8 oz Micro Denier 100% Polyester Crepe with Moisture Wicking Performance
- Recyclable Through The Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.