The Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Vest is a lightweight insulating vest for hiking chilly weather. The ripstop recycled polyester fabric is super lightweight, and coated with a durable water repellent for water-resistance. The windproof layer can pack down small into its own pocket for use once the chill picks up. The quilted pattern isn’t just for looks, although you will look smashing, it keeps the 60g of PrimaLoft ONE insulation in place. This way all the warmth won’t sag to the bottom. Pull the drawcord at the hem tight to keep out drafts as you hike around the lake. The two zippered pockets warm your hands, or keep a couple small essentials secure and close by. A toasty core keeps the heart happy.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high hand pockets have clean finished zipper garages zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop r hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.