The Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover uses the same technology that makes Patagonia's Nano Puff line such a success and converts it into a pullover to shed weight and keep your core warmer. I'm a big proponent of shedding ounces and with a pullover you get the added benefit of not having a zipper over a zipper (when layering) which would add rigidity and could possibly let drafts through. With PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) all over in a "brick" pattern you'll retain your body heat. I don't have to tell you the success of "brick" patterns. Just look at brick houses.... those things are made of bricks and they seem pretty solid (please see story of Three Little Pigs). The 100% recycled polyester ripstop outer fabric will help shed rain and facilitates layering. The whole thing is super compressible and stows into its own chest pocket. This jacket is ready for some big miles on the trail.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean finished zipper garage and doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.