Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket is a technical insulating layer that focuses on keeping you warm. If jackets had to go to college to specialize in an area of expertise, then this puppy would have a doctrine in Efficient Warmth. PrimaLoft® ONE synthetic insulation is baffled in a brick pattern on the front and back torso and the tops of the arms to keep your more exposed areas toasty. The remaining parts of the jacket (the sides, lower torso and underside of the arms) are high-loft R2® fleece which provides stretchy insulation and great coverage and mobility. Textbook temperature protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR finish repels weather 60-g PrimaLoft One keeps you warm Polartec Thermal Pro vents excess heat to regulate body temperature
- Mapped PrimaLoft One insulation extends down sleeve to cuff and provides added coverage on torso highly breathable and compressible R2 fleece in side panels, underside of arms and lower torso
- Brushed tricot on inside of tall collar wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a Deluge DWR finish backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Two zippered high hand pockets are harness-and pack-compatible
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem provide stability and shape retention
- Slim fit
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 343 g
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Venting: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.